Our Favorites: Metallics
The holiday season will be here before we know it which means lots of glitz and glam. Metallics are essential for any holiday party. We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite metallics that we can’t wait to try out this season, and are sure to make you the envy of the season.
1. We love the flash tat trend, and it’s such an easy way to incorporate metallic into your outfit. There are a range of designs, and they last forever.
2. Kendra Scott’s Ella Ring in Platinum Drusy is a great accessory to add to any holiday look. They also carry it in gold, so you can mix and match or even stack them for a unique look.
3. Fortress of Inca’s Lucero Heel in Silver is an easy way to spice up a classic little black dress for any holiday party.
4. This silver and gold eye is a fun way to incorporate metallic into your makeup without looking overdone.
5. Lee Borthwick’s mirror tapestry is stunning to say the least. It’s an awesome inspiration for a DIY wall hanging or centerpiece that combines mirrors and nature.
6. This silver nail polish will definitely turn heads. Our favorite is Essie’s No Place Like Chrome.
7. The Versailles Coin Collar Statement Necklace is a great, versatile piece. It’s a quick way to add a lot of style while trying to balance holiday shopping, preparing your home for relatives, and rushing from party to party.
8. I don’t know about you, but we are obsessed with succulents. These fun, painted pots are a great addition to holiday décor, and would be fun to DIY on a cold day.
9. Fortress of Inca’s cozy Cameron Oxford’s in Silver paired up with some fluffy socks are perfect for keeping warm and looking cute in the winter weather.
10. We may not all be able to look like Karlie Kloss, but we can get pretty close with a shimmery silver eye like this. (Tip: Get your brush a little damp and then apply the silver eye shadow in the center of your eyelid or all over for a more intense look.)