Narrow Collective's Ethical Holiday Gift Guide
The holiday season is upon us!
While we all know that the holidays can be full of joy, they can also be pretty stressful. You know what we mean... Coordinating family gatherings, prepping holiday meals, and finding the perfect gifts for your closest friends and family.
We want to make this year's shopping stress free and rewarding for both the giver and the receiver. Both are easier than you may think.
Narrow Collective is a blog highlighting cause driven fashion, designs, and trends. We are huge advocates of ethical shopping and we want to support brands that give back. Sometimes, it surprises people how easy it is to “give back” or help someone in need; and it doesn’t necessarily mean lowering your standard of gift giving either. We have found amazing, quality merchandise that is ahead of its time.
Ethical Shopping Guide For Her and Him
We have pulled together a holiday hopping guide to help you choose socially responsible gifts that won’t disappoint!
1) Jewelry from 31 Bits: empowering people to rise above poverty in Uganda by providing jobs through the production of the jewelry.
2) Notebook/Journal from Denik: by taking portions of profits made, Denik helps build schools all over the world.
3) Purse from FashionABLE: leather goods made by women who have overcome things from sex trafficking to addiction to a lack of opportunity.
4) Boots from our favorite, Fortress of Inca: handmade in Peru providing jobs while bringing the finest quality leather and other natural materials to each pair of shoes.
5) Chocolate sweets from Sweetriot: providing guiltless fixes to move the world.
6) Relaxed/Chill clothing from good hYOUman: clothing that tells a story and brings hope.
1) Water Bottle from Swell: helps provide clean water to the world’s most vulnerable children.
2) Sunglasses from Solo Eyewear: fund eye care, encourage adventure and inspire individuals to change the world.
3) Graphic Tee/Artwork from ArtworkHeros: discover, shop and sell high end art/photo/design prints and apparel while supporting charities in need.
4) Watch from You Wood: a portion of every sale goes to Feed the Hungry. Free the Slave. Love the Orphan.
We hope you not only enjoyed, but benefited from, this shopping guide! Happy shopping and happy holidays!